By using the website at www.Plain4Sustain.pt (the “site”), provided by Vítor Hugo dos Santos Ferreira, identified as Plain4Sustain, the user is accepting the following terms and conditions of use:
1. The use of this site must be of a purely personal nature. Its modification, reproduction, duplication, copying, distribution, sale, resale and other forms of exploitation, for commercial or non-commercial purposes, without prior authorization from Plain4Sustain, is prohibited.
2. All intellectual property rights on the website and its contents belong to Plain4Sustain, unless expressly stated otherwise.
3. The creation of a link that points to the Plain4Sustain website is only authorized if it is done outside of frames and as long as it refers to the home page of the website, therefore deep links are prohibited.
4. Plain4Sustain uses good judgment when compiling and making available the information contained on its website, which is purely informative and intended for the professional development of users. Plain4Sustain recommends that the user independently verify the accuracy of the information provided before making any decision based on it.
5. Plain4Sustain does not guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, updating and operation of the website, or of the information contained therein, not being responsible, therefore, for any losses, damages, expectations of income or any other damages that result from the use of the information contained in the site.
6. The information contained on the website has been compiled from various sources and is subject to change without notice.
7. The submission of a personal CV by a user does not guarantee that an employer will request information about you. It will offer you an interview and offer you a job if candidates are available or match the employer’s needs.
8. Possible negotiations between employer users and job seekers are the sole responsibility of the negotiating parties.
9. Plain4Sustain does not guarantee any conditions and/or duration of any employment position obtained through the website.
10. By using the website, the user will be assuming the risk that the information contained therein may be incomplete, inaccurate, outdated or different from what you are looking for.
12. Data collection technologies
The pixel tag, also known as a transparent GIF or web beacon, is an invisible graphic file placed on certain pages of a website or email, but not on your computer. When you access these pages or read the email, the pixel tag generates a specific notification with user data only for the purpose of controlling the use made, for the exclusive use and benefit of Plain4Sustain. Plain4Sustain may hire third parties to help us better understand the users of our website, who are not authorized to use the information collected on our behalf, other than to help us provide and improve our service.